Torre Rioja, an awarded company
Further to the full rehabilitation work for our buildings at Madrid’s Avenida de América, with 45,000 m² above ground and 760 car park lots, Torre Rioja was Spain’s first company to have two LEED Platinum certified office buildings. Furthermore, the building on number 81 scored 97 points in the Core & Shell category, thus becoming number one in Europe and second in the world.
Other main awards and acknowledgements:
- The first two A+ stamps by the Spanish Office Association (AEO), for buildings AA79 and AA81.
- Award to the Best Rehabilitation Work, by the AEO, for Building AA81.
- Award to the Best Energy Management, by the Energy Efficiency Businesses Association (A3e), for Building AA81.
- Award to the Best Improvement in Renewables and/or Energy Efficiency, by the Association of Spanish Energy Management Agencies (EnerAgen), for Building AA81.
- Award to the Best Energy Rehabilitation in the Region of Madrid, by the Energy Foundation of the Region of Madrid (Fenercom), for Buildings AA81 and AA79.
- Award to the Most Innovative Company in 2016 by the AEO.
- Award to Torre Rioja’s CEO as the entrepreneur of the year in 2019, by the AEO.